The Arizona Exposition requires that you furnish insurance coverage (public liability insurance) in full force and effect naming you and your company as insured. We require that this policy must be submitted at least 14 days before your event. Our minimum requirement of insurance is $2,000,000 general aggregate and combined single limit of $1,000,000 per each occurrence. This certificate of insurance must specify move-in, move-out, and show dates.
The Arizona Exposition and State Fair must be named as additional insured as follows: The State of Arizona, individual members of the Arizona Coliseum and Exposition Center Board and the agents, servants and employees of the Board and State.
State Fire Marshall
The State Fire Marshall's office requires that a floor plan be submitted at least four weeks prior to an event. This floor plan must show aisle widths (8'-10' depending upon building layout). The width of all exit doors must be kept clear of obstructions to a distance of 20'. Three copies of the floor plan should be submitted to the Special Events department. The Fire Marshal may inspect a show set-up prior to opening. All safety requirements as determined by the Event Coordinator must be as followed.
Any use of pyrotechnic devices, lasers or other special effects may require an on-site inspection by the State Fire Marshal or the State Radiation Regulatory Agency (in case of lasers).
The Arizona Exposition Box Office is an approved box office for all ticketed events. We will provide trusted, experienced staff and Box Office manager to handle all on-site ticket sales. All ticket sales, regardless of ticket format, are subject to a per ticket fee. If you are planning on selling tickets online please contact your event coordinator for more information.
- Cash advances to the client from the sale of tickets prior to the night of closeout is not permitted.
- Consignment tickets may be obtained for a group sales agency. The agency assumes all responsibility. All tickets and monies must be returned to the Arizona Exposition Box Office one week prior to the event. Your event may be issued consignment tickets. We will assume any unreturned tickets have been sold and will be deducted from settlement at full face value.
- For all sporting events and concerts, Ticketmaster will be the approved ticketing system. We require 5 working days to put your event up in the system on sale with all finalized information.
- For ticketed events hosted in the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum, the Arizona Exposition may charge a facility fee
For all ticketed events, a settlement will occur within 4 business days of the final event day via wire transfer.
- A joint checking account is opened to receive all deposits of the gross ticket sales. Two checks will be issued out of the account:
- One check to the Arizona Exposition covering any additional charges above your contract total
- One check, via wire transfer, to the promoter for all monies minus the required holdback funds.
- The Arizona Exposition by law is not permitted to issue checks to any third party from this account.
- Disputed charges will be left in the checking account until a resolution has been reached.
- A maximum holdback of $1,000.00 will be retained up to 60 days by the Arizona Exposition from ticket sales to cover expenses or damages incurred in connection with the contract event. These funds will be wire transferred to you once all final charges have been received by your event coordinator
Decorator Services, Audio Visual Equipment
We partner with both decorating services and A/V companies that understand our venue. The Arizona Exposition does not have this equipment available for on-site rental. If you are needing decorator services or audio/visual equipment, your event coordinator will be able to give you contact information for our preferred vendors.
The Arizona Exposition does not have internet, WiFi, or telephone services permanently set in all of our buildings. We do understand that these communication services are an essential part of a successful event. If you are requiring any of these services, please contact Century Link at 877.744.4416.
All novelty and merchandise sales (i.e.. t-shirts, programs, and posters) are the exclusive right of the Arizona Exposition. Please contact your event coordinator for contract terms.
Catering and Concessions
Food is an important part of the event experience for your visitors. Though during the Fair we are known for food on a stick, we have a wide variety of vendors that can meet a variety of needs. We will work with our current concessionaires to provide delicious food and refreshing beverages.
All food, beverage, and alcohol concessionaires must be run through the Arizona Exposition. We will retain any and all revenue from concessions. The Arizona Exposition is a Coca-Cola exclusive property and Hensley is the preferred malt beverage vendor. For questions regarding catering or concessions, please contact your event coordinator.