Arizona State Fair Vendor Coordinator
Seasonal Position: May-November 2017
The Vendor Coordinator recruits new prospects and maintains returning commercial sales vendors (non-food) to participate in the Arizona State Fair 2017.
Working in conjunction with the Sales Coordinator, approve incoming applications, place vendors on the floorplan for indoor or outdoor on a weekly basis.Point person for inquiries before and during the Arizona State Fair. Coordinate collection of vendor contracts, payments, and insurance. Provide weekly Commercial Sales updates.
- Return high volume Commercial Sales communications in a timely manner
- Research/Prospect new items for potential space
- Monitor the Daily Commercial Sales Applications status online
- Place vendors indoor and outdoor on a weekly basis
- POC for vendor questions
- Work hand in hand with the Sales Coordinator on administrative items
- POC during high peak times in Shopping Pavilion
- Coordinate building or outdoor set up with Operations Lead
- Work with Sales Coordinator on Contract status process
- Work with the Sales Coordinator to confirm vendor participation and send them relevant information, hotel stay, RV rates etc.
- Manage sales, contract reports daily
Please send questions and/or resume and cover letter to: [email protected].
Better than the movie, it’s the Arizona State Fair Intern Crew!
Learn every aspect of what goes in to creating and producing Arizona’s largest single event, from logistics, budgets, programming, content, marketing, public relations and more. If you’re ready to get your hands dirty, apply now!
Internship Opportunities In:
Please email resume, cover letter, and availability to: [email protected].
Become a team member of the Arizona Exposition!
Arizona Exposition and State Fair is looking for energetic out going people to add to our event staff roster. We are currently accepting applications for:
- Customer Service Representatives
- Ticket Sales
- Parking Attendants
Positions are expected to work during events. Events are typically held Thursdays - Sundays. You must apply in person, Monday- Friday, 9am to 4:30 pm, in our Operations Office which is on the west side of the Veteran's Memorial Coliseum, ground level.
"Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer"