The Original Multi-Purpose Arena in Phoenix.
Located in the heart of downtown Phoenix, the Coliseum is a uniquely designed building, remarkable for both its versatility and its functional beauty. The unique design of the roof allows for a spacious interior totally free from columns and supports.
As a professional arena, the Coliseum is built to house a variety of different sports, including basketball, soccer, tennis, rodeo, motorized racing events, boxing and wrestling. In addition, it’s also a versatile concert hall, and has plenty of floor space available for large trade shows and conventions.
The Coliseum's concert configuration will accommodate up to 14,500 in reserved seating. There are seven large, comfortable dressing rooms. In-house concessions, catering, and office space are available.
The Coliseum has been a venue for many of the greats:
Jimi Hendrix, Simon & Garfunkel, The Doors, Alice Cooper, The Rolling Stones, and Creedence Clearwater Revival.
Photo's courtesy of Photo Flashbacks
Total Floor Area
- Approx. 300,000 sq. ft. (includes Executive and Administrative Offices)
Total Exhibit Space
- 103' x 250' (25,680 sq. ft.)
- 60' x 80' x 48' x 4'-6.5'
- Quartz, Metal Arc TV Lighting
- 208V, 3 Phase, 600 Amp x 2 (Equipped with overhead Buss trusses for electrical drops)
- 6,600 spaces (on site and adjacent)